Monday, February 7, 2011

The Wiggles Concert ... Dec 2010

So December saw the Wiggles the concert at Rod Laver Arena finally roll around and it was something we had been looking forward to seeing for some time.  One of our lovely CPEC mum's had organised tickets for all the CPEC kids in order for us to enjoy it together and we had a great view.  Only our poor little man had a huge seizure the night before and I was nearly going to leave him home when he seemed to be OK so at the last minute, I decided to take him.  However, a large seizure (went for 45 mins) generally leaves him feeling pretty exhausted as you can imagine so while he seemed to have recovered OK after a good nights sleep, he then fell asleep at just the wrong time .... being just when the concert started!  So here's how he spent most of the concert...
Fast asleep!!!

Lucy certainly enjoyed it, even if Jack didn't get too!

But the most important thing he missed was a chat to Murray, the red Wiggle!  I hopelessly said to him that unfortunately Jack was asleep and to which he asked if I'd like to take a photo anyway, so here is Jack, asleep, with Murray!!  I felt really bad for him when I told him he'd missed out on talking to him during the concert - but at least I had proof!!
It was good fun though and us girls enjoyed the performance anyhow!

No comments:

Post a Comment