In September, us Mum's from Jack's group at CPEC organised another weekend away staying at Redhill in Nat's Aunty & Uncle's holiday home (which is just beautiful!). This time we met earlier and some of the girls went and had a spa and others were pampered with a delicious lunch at a winery in between. I had a massage which was really good for my poor old back!! We had such a wonderful time and it really is therapy for us as we've all had a bit of rough time with our kids and we all understand what it's like to be a Mum of a child with Cerebral Palsy. I almost can't decide if I've gotten more out of CPEC by bonding with these awesome mum's or Jack's therapy!! They're on an even keel - put it that way! We really let our hair down and just get to be girls on a girls weekend away which is just what we need! Sunday, October 11, 2009
CPEC Mum's Weekend Away
In September, us Mum's from Jack's group at CPEC organised another weekend away staying at Redhill in Nat's Aunty & Uncle's holiday home (which is just beautiful!). This time we met earlier and some of the girls went and had a spa and others were pampered with a delicious lunch at a winery in between. I had a massage which was really good for my poor old back!! We had such a wonderful time and it really is therapy for us as we've all had a bit of rough time with our kids and we all understand what it's like to be a Mum of a child with Cerebral Palsy. I almost can't decide if I've gotten more out of CPEC by bonding with these awesome mum's or Jack's therapy!! They're on an even keel - put it that way! We really let our hair down and just get to be girls on a girls weekend away which is just what we need!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment