Unfortunately I couldn't find my camera yesterday which is such a disappointment but luckily Sam was able to take these on her phone. I would have loved to get a picture of 'Team Jack' together however it was not to be.
Craig and I are forever grateful to everyone who had so kindly and generously dipped into their pockets to support CPEC and in turn Jack and our family. And that's not only our friends and family but the friends of friends etc - we had people sponsor us that we have never even met and you can't imagine how wonderful and overwhelming that really is. It just means so much!
And to Shaun, Belinda, Sam, Erica, Jennie, Kate, Nicole, Rob and Jez - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! It has been so awesome to have you guys on 'Team Jack', thanks for your enthusiasm, your commitment and hard work and your support of us from the bottom of our hearts. We're so lucky to have such wonderful friends!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment