Sunday, August 9, 2009

Some history on 'Team Jack'...

Here's a picture of Craig and Jack doing the 'Run for the Kids' back in March last year. You can see how much Jack loves it, even with his horrible hip brace on! Lucy and I walked the 5kms but this one was snapped by a professional photographer and it was so lovely we had to buy it.

Introducing the newly formed 'Team Jack' in March this year with our first Run for the Kids as a team. Here is our lovely friend Sam Couper and her boy Hamish with us at the start line. Sam (very patiently) ran the 5.75kms with me and Lucy while Craig and Jack did the 14kms. I didn't do much training so I was thrilled that I was able to run about two thirds of it and didn't have to ask Sam to stop quite as often as I thought I might! Sam will be running the 10kms on the Melbourne Marathon with Craig and our friend Erica, possibly others as our team continues to grow. We'll all have CPEC t-shirts on and hoping to personalise them with 'Team Jack'!

The t-shirts say www.cocoonpeople.com up the top (being Craig's company) and 'Running for Jack' down the bottom.

Here's Jack and his lovely Dad after running the 14kms. Craig bettered his time by 15 seconds, even after stopping to be a good Samaritan by changing the tyre on a couple's pram!! What a guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment